- Helpful Tips for Preventing Pipe Bursts
Snow and ice and frigid temperatures often lead to frozen pipes. To help protect residents and business owners from the expense and headache of dealing with frozen pipes, GCWW has a few tips to help keep the bursts at bay.
- MSD & GCWW Featured In National Jobs Economic Report
A new national jobs economic report showcases MSD’s and GCWW’s efforts in the rebuilding of America’s water infrastructure.
- East Kemper Road Water Main Break
Greater Cincinnati Water Works (GCWW) is working to repair a section of East Kemper Road in Springdale that was damaged by a water main break on August 31.
- Diesel Spill On The Ohio River
Greater Cincinnati Water Works has taken precautions to ensure water safety.
- Algae Blooms Not Affecting Local Drinking Water
Drinking water from Greater Cincinnati Water Works is not affected by any algal blooms.