- City Offers $10,000 Grants to ‘Engage Cincy’
Put on your thinking caps, Cincinnati. The City wants you to come up with innovative ways to promote positive community engagement, social interaction and participation.
- Mayor, City Council unveil results of Disparity Study
Mayor John Cranley and City Manager Harry Black today discussed the findings of a Disparity Study conducted into the City of Cincinnati’s contracting practices with minority- and women-owned businesses.
- GovTech: 'Data Programs Revolutionize Cincinnati Government'
City Manager Harry Black caught up with Government Technology reporter Eyragon Eidam to discuss the successes of the data-driven initiatives the City has implemented over the past year to improve government efficiency and overall customer service levels.
- City Terminates Employment of Police Chief
City Manager Harry Black has terminated Jeffrey Blackwell’s employment with the City of Cincinnati, for cause.
- FYI Memo: Year 1 Look Back for City Manager Harry Black
Harry Black took office as City Manager of the City of Cincinnati on Sept. 8, 2014. Over the past year he has been responsible for the day-to-day operations of City government in Cincinnati.