- City Manager Harry Black Pleased with All-Star Week Execution
City Manager Harry Black offers his gratitude for a job well done in hosting the Midsummer Classic.
- Updates Announced to Summer Safety Initiative Plan
While many aspects of the Summer Safety Initiative have already been put in place, plans to include an “off-day” group schedule and curfew centers have been canceled indefinitely.
- City Adopts Financial Reserve Stabilization Policy
Today, in a 7-0 vote, Cincinnati City Council approved the Administration’s recommended policy for the management of the unrestricted fund balance, otherwise known as the “Stabilization Funds” policy.
- City Manager Mourns the Death of Officer Sonny Kim
City Manager Harry Blacks offers remarks on the death of Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim.
- City Approves Biennial Budget for Fiscal Years 2016-17
This afternoon City Council approved a 2016–2017 spending plan for Cincinnati. The budget includes several modifications made by the Mayor and City Council to the version recommended May 13 by the City Manager Harry Black. It's Black's first budget for the City of Cincinnati.