- GovExec: 'Cincinnati Takes Big Step Forward to Improve Its Municipal Performance'
Government Executive’s Route Fifty highlighted the City of Cincinnati's launch of its Office of Performance & Data Analytics. GovExec, a leading trade publication for government managers, has extensively covered the Queen City's efforts to use data and innovation to enhance municipal operations.
- City Manager Releases Proposed Biennial Budget for 2016-17
Guided by his five strategic priorities, City Manager Harry Black has prepared his first proposed biennial budget for fiscal years 2016 and 2017. In accordance with the City Charter, he presented the structurally balanced budget to Mayor John Cranley on the morning of May 13.
- City Finalizes Historic Pension Deal With Employees, Retirees
All parties involved in the City of Cincinnati pension negotiations finalized and signed a wide-ranging agreement today that will ensure pension benefits will be sustained for current and future retirees, as well as shoring up the City’s financial position for years to come.
- Data-Driven Governance Earns Cincinnati 'City of Future' Title
Writer Susan Crawford calls Cincinnati the 'City of the Future' in a new article that highlights how the Queen City is using data to improve local government.
- Cincinnati’s Open Data Portal ‘Opens the Books’ on Government Operations
Open Data Cincinnati allows anyone to browse through various datasets of information collected by the City to document how the government operates.