Read the latest news from the City of Cincinnati.
- October 31, 2014
- Trick-Or-Treat Hours Set For Halloween
The City of Cincinnati has designated Friday, Oct. 31, 2014, between the hours of 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. for Halloween trick or treating.
- October 23, 2014
- Increase In Storm Sewer Grate Thefts
Recently, a number of public storm sewer grates have been stolen throughout the City of Cincinnati, especially in the neighborhoods of Riverside and Sayler Park.
- October 23, 2014
- CitiCable Moves In TWC Channel Lineup For Some Customers
Customers using cable-ready digital TVs to view CitiCable will notice the channel has moved in Time Warner Cable’s lineup.
- October 22, 2014
- 4 Firefighters To Receive Awards From Rotary Club
The Cincinnati Fire Department congratulates four of their firefighters who will be honored tomorrow by the Rotary Club of Cincinnati at their annual Firefighter Appreciation Day.
- October 13, 2014
- Public Hearing: Consolidated Plan/Annual Action Plan
A public hearing will be held on the City's proposed 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan/2015 Annual Action Plan.
- September 30, 2014
- Federal Designation Brings Workforce Grants To Region
An important federal designation for the Cincinnati-Dayton region has helped Cincinnati State secure two U.S. Department of Labor grants totaling nearly $3.5 million.
- September 16, 2014
- Construction Kicks Off For Incline Theater Garage
This morning in East Price Hill, City officials and Cincinnati Landmark Productions hosted a special ceremony to break ground on the new performing arts center and parking garage in East Price Hill’s Incline District.
- September 11, 2014
- CiTiRAMA Opens In College Hill
This morning in College Hill, the ribbon was cut on Witherby Meadows, the 12th CiTiRAMA® community.
- August 20, 2014
- Diesel Spill Passes; GCWW Resumes Normal Operations
Water quality samples collected at Greater Cincinnati Water Works' intakes show the Ohio River Spill has passed through the Cincinnati area.
- August 15, 2014
- City Wins Award For Avondale's Alston Park
The City of Cincinnati's Department of Trade and Development received the Ohio Conference of Community Development's President's Award for Innovative Practices for the Alston Park development in Avondale.
- More Results: