The public is invited to an auction sale of unclaimed automobiles, which have been in the Cincinnati Police Department's possession for more than 45 days. Auction participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Location: Cincinnati Police Impound Lot, 3425 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45225
- When: First and third Saturday of each month
- Viewing: Begins at 9 a.m.
- Auction: Begins at 10 a.m.
- Payment: Cash or credit card Payments are due immediately after the auction. Credit cards must not require the use of a PIN, and acceptable cards are VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Due to the inclement weather, the auction that was scheduled for Saturday, February 21, has been rescheduled for Mach 7, 2015.
- April 04, 2015 Auto Auction and Rules
- April 18, 2015 Auto Auction and Rules
The Cincinnati Police Department is hereby giving notice that Propertyroom.com will pick up forfeited or unclaimed property the week of November 2, 2014. This property will be sold by public auction via the internet at Propertyroom.com. Items include: bicycles, jewelry, auto radios, electronics, tools, electronics, and computers, anyone wanting to view a manifest of the property being offered for auction can do so at 824 Broadway, 6th floor, Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. In addition to Cincinnati, Propertyroom.com offers continuous online auctions of items from police agencies across the country.