City Of Cincinnati Fleet Auction
Notice To Bidders: City of Cincinnati/Metro Auction of Pre-Owned Passenger Cars, Trucks, Mowing & Miscellaneous Equipment Note: There will be no live Auction. All items for sale will be listed online.
Viewing Date(s) and Time(s):
Friday, October 9, 2015 - 10:00 A.M to 3 P.M.
Auction Date and Time:
Online Auction Closing Saturday, October 10, 2015.
City of Cincinnati/Fleet Services / Fleet Services
Central Parkway & Bates Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45225
- The following used city vehicles and equipment will be offered for auction online at Govdeals.com concluding October 10, 2015.
- Inspection time shall be the preceding Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The inspection location is City of Cincinnati Fleet Services, 1106 Bates Avenue, Cincinnati, Oh 45225
- All vehicles and equipment will be sold "as is" to the highest bidder. Bidding shall begin at the city's minimum expected price. The City may establish a reserve price threshold on select items.
- Winning bidders shall have 10 days from auction close to make payment. Payment shall be by money order, certified check, bank cashier's check drawn on a solvent bank, payable to the "Treasurer, City of Cincinnati" in the amount due on bidders invoice. Bidding for each item for auction shall begin at the City's minimum acceptable price established for that item.
- Bidders that default will be ineligible for future auctions.
- Vehicles and equipment may be picked up Monday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Tuesday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Vehicles and equipment not paid and not picked up after 10 days will be charged a storage fee at the rate of $10 per day. Vehicles and equipment will not be stored longer than 30 days from the closing date of the auction.
- The City reserves the right to revoke items for sale prior to auction closing.
- The City certifies the mileage to be accurate to the best of our knowledge. The City complies with Ohio law regarding motor vehicle mileage reporting.
- There will be a $40 administrative charge for replacement titles.