- City Manager Rolls Out 5 Administrative Priority Goals
City Manager Harry Black will announce and expand upon five strategic priorities to be used to focus the City Administration on innovation and the delivery of efficient, effective and improved customer service.
- National Press for Cincy's New Stat/Performance Management Effort
Cincinnati hopes to “leapfrog to the front of the class” of municipal stats programs.
- Thomas B. Corey To Oversee Economic Inclusion
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Thomas B. Corey, an attorney, to oversee Cincinnati's economic inclusion efforts. He takes office Feb. 9, 2015.
- City Manager Harry Black, 100 Days On The Job
Today marks Harry Black's 100th day as Cincinnati City Manager. Mr. Black has worked at a whirlwind pace to become acquainted with Cincinnati. Mr. Black and his team have made progress on implementing the policies established by the Mayor and City Council.
- Oscar Bedolla Named Director Of Trade & Development
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Mr. Oscar Bedolla as Director of the Trade and Development Department.