- City Adopts Financial Reserve Stabilization Policy
Today, in a 7-0 vote, Cincinnati City Council approved the Administration’s recommended policy for the management of the unrestricted fund balance, otherwise known as the “Stabilization Funds” policy.
- City Manager Mourns the Death of Officer Sonny Kim
City Manager Harry Blacks offers remarks on the death of Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim.
- City Approves Biennial Budget for Fiscal Years 2016-17
This afternoon City Council approved a 2016–2017 spending plan for Cincinnati. The budget includes several modifications made by the Mayor and City Council to the version recommended May 13 by the City Manager Harry Black. It's Black's first budget for the City of Cincinnati.
- WVXU Highlights Office of Performance & Data Analytics on Cincinnati Edition
City Manager Harry Black and Chief Performance Officer Chad Kenney Jr. sat down with Mark Heyne on WVXU's Cincinnati Edition to discuss the City of Cincinnati's new Office of Performance & Data Analytics.
- GovExec: 'Cincinnati Takes Big Step Forward to Improve Its Municipal Performance'
Government Executive’s Route Fifty highlighted the City of Cincinnati's launch of its Office of Performance & Data Analytics. GovExec, a leading trade publication for government managers, has extensively covered the Queen City's efforts to use data and innovation to enhance municipal operations.