Get the latest news on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- March 14, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: March 14, 2014
There's been a lot of visible progress this week at Henry and Race streets -- the Maintenance & Operations Facility is starting to rise out of the ground.
- March 12, 2014
- Update On Vehicle Manufacturing
Vehicles for the Cincinnati Streetcar are really starting to take shape!
- March 7, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: March 7, 2014
Did you know March 2-8, 2014 is National Women in Construction Week?
- February 28, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update - Feb. 28, 2014
Lots of progress this week, as construction started on our first station stop, plus more trackwork on Race Street, and the foundation work at the MOF site.
- February 21, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Feb. 21, 2014
This week's big thaw came just in time for us to power through the Liberty & Race intersection this weekend!
- February 14, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Feb. 14, 2014
From the MOF to track to vehicles, quite a bit of work has happened over the past seven days.
- February 7, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Feb. 7, 2014
Despite this week's crazy weather (hello, Ice Storm!), crews are continuing trackwork on Race Street and utility work in other areas.
- January 31, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 31, 2014
As of today, workers have wrapped up most of the straight trackwork on Elm Street!
- January 24, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 24, 2014
Last weekend, workers powered through the cold to finish the street of track across Liberty Street.
- January 17, 2014
- Streetcar Progress Update: Jan. 17, 2014
Construction crews are working day and night to finish the Elm Street trackwork across Liberty Street.
- More Results: