Get the latest news from Council Member Sittenfeld's office.
- October 29, 2015
- Cincinnati Task Force to Reduce Campus Gender-Based Violence issues Prevention and Response Alert: Ensuring a Safe and Healthy Halloween in Cincinnati
As Halloween 2015 nears this Saturday (October 31, 2015), the Cincinnati Task Force to Reduce Campus Gender-Based Violence is providing the following Prevention and Response Alert to the Cincinnati college campus community.
- September 16, 2015
- Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, Area Universities, Women Helping Women, Law Enforcement Unveil Cincinnati Task Force to Reduce Campus Gender-Based Violence
City Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, leadership from area Universities, Women Helping Women, and Law Enforcement announced Tuesday, September 15th, the creation of a task force to reduce campus gender-based violence in the City of Cincinnati.
- August 13, 2015
- Sittenfeld, CRC and CPD Announce Expanded Hours and Teen Programming at City's Recreation Centers
Councilmember Sittenfeld joined CRC Interim Director Steve Pacella and Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell to announce a four-pronged crime-reduction approach to expand hours and teen programming at Cincinnati's recreation centers.
- August 4, 2015
- Sittenfeld and City Leaders Announce TechHire Initiative for Cincinnati
Councilmember Sittenfeld stood with the Mayor and a diverse local coalition to announce Cincinnati's receipt of designation from the White House as a "TechHire" city.
- June 24, 2015
- Sittenfeld hosts Open Data Innovators Roundtable
On June 24, Councilmember Sittenfeld, Chief Performance Officer Chad Kenney and Chief Data Officer Brandon Crowley convened a group of over 25 entrepreneurs, coders, data managers, analytics experts, academics and others for the first open data innovators roundtable event, where the participants provided feedback on the City's new Open Data portal and took a deep-dive into how to maximize the impact of the initiative.
- April 14, 2015
- Cincinnati Fire Department Receives Donation for Free Smoke Detectors
April 14, 2015 - The Cincinnati Fire Department (CFD), Safeco Insurance, Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, and Driehaus Insurance Group announced a donation from Safeco Insurance to allow for the distribution of nearly 400 free smoke alarms to Cincinnati families.
- March 4, 2015
- Sittenfeld cuts the ribbon on Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center expansion in Lower Price Hill
On March 4, 2015, Councilmember Sittenfeld joined Cincinnati Early Learning Centers, Oyler School, members of the Lower Price Hill Community and the Schiff family to cut the ribbon on the expanded Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center in Lower Price Hill.
- December 9, 2014
- Sittenfeld Wins New Ideas Challenge Award
On December 3, 2014, Delaware Governor Jack Markell announced winners of the NewDEAL New Ideas Challenge, which included Councilmember P.G. Sittenfeld, selected from a competitive field of 60 submissions.
- October 13, 2014
- Sittenfeld Introduces CAAP To Help Public Service Workers Reduce College Debt
On October 13, Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, alongside Director Georgetta Kelly of the City of Cincinnati's Human Resources Department and City of Cincinnati employees, announced the launch of CAAP - the College Affordability Assistance Program.
- October 2, 2014
- Sittenfeld launches Cincinnati Living Wage Employer Recognition Program
Councilmember PG Sittenfeld announced today the creation of the Cincinnati Living Wage Employer Initiative, whereby businesses that voluntarily pay all of their employees the new proposed federal minimum wage of $10.10 an hour or higher will receive official City recognition as a Living Wage Employer.
- More Results: