- Sittenfeld, CRC and CPD Announce Expanded Hours and Teen Programming at City's Recreation Centers
Councilmember Sittenfeld joined CRC Interim Director Steve Pacella and Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell to announce a four-pronged crime-reduction approach to expand hours and teen programming at Cincinnati's recreation centers.
- Sittenfeld and City Leaders Announce TechHire Initiative for Cincinnati
Councilmember Sittenfeld stood with the Mayor and a diverse local coalition to announce Cincinnati's receipt of designation from the White House as a "TechHire" city.
- Sittenfeld hosts Open Data Innovators Roundtable
On June 24, Councilmember Sittenfeld, Chief Performance Officer Chad Kenney and Chief Data Officer Brandon Crowley convened a group of over 25 entrepreneurs, coders, data managers, analytics experts, academics and others for the first open data innovators roundtable event, where the participants provided feedback on the City's new Open Data portal and took a deep-dive into how to maximize the impact of the initiative.
- Cincinnati Fire Department Receives Donation for Free Smoke Detectors
April 14, 2015 - The Cincinnati Fire Department (CFD), Safeco Insurance, Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, and Driehaus Insurance Group announced a donation from Safeco Insurance to allow for the distribution of nearly 400 free smoke alarms to Cincinnati families.
- Sittenfeld cuts the ribbon on Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center expansion in Lower Price Hill
On March 4, 2015, Councilmember Sittenfeld joined Cincinnati Early Learning Centers, Oyler School, members of the Lower Price Hill Community and the Schiff family to cut the ribbon on the expanded Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center in Lower Price Hill.