- Sittenfeld cuts the ribbon on Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center expansion in Lower Price Hill
On March 4, 2015, Councilmember Sittenfeld joined Cincinnati Early Learning Centers, Oyler School, members of the Lower Price Hill Community and the Schiff family to cut the ribbon on the expanded Robert & Adele Schiff Early Learning Center in Lower Price Hill.
- Sittenfeld Wins New Ideas Challenge Award
On December 3, 2014, Delaware Governor Jack Markell announced winners of the NewDEAL New Ideas Challenge, which included Councilmember P.G. Sittenfeld, selected from a competitive field of 60 submissions.
- Sittenfeld Introduces CAAP To Help Public Service Workers Reduce College Debt
On October 13, Councilmember PG Sittenfeld, alongside Director Georgetta Kelly of the City of Cincinnati's Human Resources Department and City of Cincinnati employees, announced the launch of CAAP - the College Affordability Assistance Program.
- Sittenfeld launches Cincinnati Living Wage Employer Recognition Program
Councilmember PG Sittenfeld announced today the creation of the Cincinnati Living Wage Employer Initiative, whereby businesses that voluntarily pay all of their employees the new proposed federal minimum wage of $10.10 an hour or higher will receive official City recognition as a Living Wage Employer.
- Councilmember Sittenfeld Supports Oakley Recycles
Councilmember Sittenfeld participated in the Oakley Recycles Pilot Project, a project of the City of Cincinnati and various community partners with the goal of increasing recycling rates through community engagement.