- December 2, 2014
- Coming to a School Near You: Chief Jeffrey Blackwell’s School Safety Patrol Program!
Cincinnati, OH – Coming soon to schools in the Cincinnati Public School District is the Chief Jeffrey Blackwell School Safety Patrol Program which provides safe walking patrols for students walking or riding bicycles to school.
- November 25, 2014
- Cincinnati Police Joins Initiative To Keep Infants Safe
Today, Cincinnati Police joined Cradle Cincinnati and United Way of Greater Cincinnati in a new "safe sleeping" initiative to prevent unnecessary infant deaths in Hamilton County and the City of Cincinnati due to co-sleeping.
- November 25, 2014
- Cincinnati Police Department teams up with United Way
Cincinnati, OH – Cincinnati Police Department is announcing a new fundraiser to support the 2014 United Way Campaign with its 1st Annual “CA$H in the Hat” fundraiser.
- November 20, 2014
- Benefit Held for Cincinnati Police Officer Stephanie Bradford
Cincinnati, OH – Members of the Cincinnati Police Department and Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office will be holding a benefit for Officer Stephanie Bradford this Saturday.
- November 11, 2014
- Cincinnati Police Honors Fallen Officer Neighborhood Liaison Sergeant Eric Sierra
Cincinnati, OH – Chief of Police Jeffrey Blackwell regrets to announce the death of Sergeant Eric Sierra. Sergeant Sierra passed away Saturday, November 8, 2014 at the age of 39.
- October 24, 2014
- Cincinnati Police Stand United Against Domestic Violence
The Cincinnati Police Department will host an evening of awareness to shed light on domestic violence.
- October 20, 2014
- HALLOWEEN HOURS SET IN CINCINNATI
Cincinnati, OH – The City of Cincinnati has designated Friday October 31 between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. for Halloween trick or treating.
- October 16, 2014
- INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDLINES FOR REQUESTING TEMPORARY PARKING RESTRICTIONS
This information is provided to assist you in requesting authorization to temporarily restrict parking within the City of Cincinnati. It is imperative that you read, understand, and follow the steps outlined. Failure to adhere to these instructions may result in the requested restriction either being denied and/or unenforceable.
- October 1, 2014
- CPD Observes Domestic Violence Awareness Month
As the nation observes the 20th anniversary of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the Cincinnati Police Department continues its commitment to eradicating domestic violence in our neighborhoods and assisting victims of domestic violence.
- September 18, 2014
- Volunteers join CPD and Lighthouse Youth Services
Fifteen people who had been homeless and camping in an area on West Fifth Street have been connected with social service programs through the efforts of Lighthouse Youth Services Sheakley Center for Youth and the Cincinnati Police Department.
- More Results: