Zoning Board Of Appeals
About The Zoning Board Of Appeals
The Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) has the duty to hear all appeals arising out of the Cincinnati Zoning Code. ZBA is an administrative method to appeal the decision from the Zoning Hearing Examiner, decisions of the Historic Conservation Board, decisions of the City Planning Commission, issuance of a permit or Certificate of Compliance and zoning violation orders.
Any person or entity affected by the aforementioned items has 30 days from the date of these actions to file an appeal.
Zoning Board Of Appeals Members
- Robert Little - Chair
- Reggie Lyons - Vice-Chair
- Denis Back - Architect
- Ron Kull - Planner
- Emily Supinger - Lawyer
- Michael Sweeney - Real Estate
- Mark McKellar - Architect
- Steve Alexander - Real Estate
The Zoning Board of Appeals usually meets the third Thursday of each month as follows:
Hearing Date with link to Bulletin (Transcript Deadline in parentheses)
- Jan. 16, 2014 (Dec. 26, 2013)
- Feb. 20, 2014 (Jan. 30, 2014)
- March 20, 2014 (Feb. 27,2014)
- April 17, 2014 (March 27, 2014)
- May 15, 2014 (April 24, 2014)
- June 19, 2014 (May 29, 2014)
- July 17, 2014 (June 26, 2014)
- Aug. 21, 2014 (July 31, 2014)
- Sept. 18, 2014 (Aug. 28, 2014)
- Oct. 16, 2014 (Sept. 25, 2014)
- Nov. 20, 2014 (Oct. 30, 2014)
- Dec. 18, 2014 (Nov. 25, 2014)
- Jan. 15, 2015 (Dec. 23, 2014)
- ZBA Case No. Z-3986-2012
ZBA Case No. Z-3986-2012 pertains to 40 East McMicken Ave.
- ZBA Case No. Z-3985-2012 Recording
ZBA Case No. Z-3985-2012 pertains to 1707 Riverside Dr.
- ZBA Case No. Z-3985-2012
ZBA Case No. Z-3985-2012 pertains to West of 1707 Riverside Dr.
- ZBA Case No. Z-3983-2012 Recording
ZBA Case No. Z-3983-2012 pertains to 1707 Riverside Dr.
- ZBA Case No. Z-3978-2012
ZBA Case No. Z-3978-2012 pertains to 4404 West 8th St.
- More Results: