View press releases from the Office of Mayor John Cranley.
- July 9, 2015
- Mayor Cranley offers encouragement to police during All-Star Week
With enhanced police patrols planned for the busy All-Star Week, Mayor John Cranley will appear at the twice-daily roll calls for officers at the beginning of their shifts to offer his support.
- June 22, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Asks Citizens to Wear Blue on Friday in Honor of Police Officer Sonny Kim
Mayor John Cranley is asking citizens in the City of Cincinnati and throughout the region to consider wearing a blue-colored clothing item on Friday, June 26, to honor the memory of fallen Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim.
- June 19, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Mourns the Death of Officer Sonny Kim
Mayor John Cranley expresses his condolences to the family, friends and co-workers of Cincinnati Police Officer Sonny Kim.
- June 16, 2015
- Mayor Cranley to City Council on Blocking of Capital Budget
“Don’t hold police cruisers, ambulances and garbage trucks hostage to spending on pet projects.”
- June 15, 2015
- Mayoral Budget Ordinance Referral Message
A budget ordinance referral message from Mayor John Cranley.
- June 10, 2015
- Mayor Cranley welcomes Mayor Akel Biltaji to Cincinnati
Mayor John Cranley will welcome Akel Biltaji, the mayor of Amman, Jordan, to Cincinnati on Thursday, June 11. Mayor Biltaji is visiting to sign an agreement launching a Sister Cities relationship between Cincinnati and Amman.
- June 4, 2015
- Mayor Cranley, Sentinels Push for Changes to CPD Promotional Exams
Mayor John Cranley and the Sentinel Police Association are joining together to support changing the testing procedures that are used to determine promotions in the Cincinnati Police Department.
- June 4, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Thanks Executive Assistant Chief Humphries Upon His Retirement
Mayor John Cranley issued a statement today about the upcoming retirement of Executive Assistant Chief Paul Humphries after nearly 30 years of service with the Cincinnati Police Department.
- May 13, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Transmits Proposed Budget to City Council
Here is the letter Mayor John Cranley sent to Cincinnati City Council members after transmitting a copy of the City Manager’s Recommended 2016-2017 Fiscal Year Budget to them for review.
- May 6, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Vetoes Residential Parking Plan for Over-the-Rhine
Mayor John Cranley today vetoed a residential parking plan for the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- More Results: