View press releases from the Office of Mayor John Cranley.
- April 14, 2015
- Sanitation Workers, Little Quincy From Famous Photo Get Honor From Mayor Cranley
Mayor John Cranley has honored two Cincinnati sanitation workers who took a few moments from their busy work day to pose for a now-famous photo with a 2-year-old boy who sees them as heroes.
- April 10, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Offers Condolences To Lauren Hill’s Family
Mayor John Cranley joins all Cincinnatians in mourning the death today of Lauren Hill.
- April 3, 2015
- Mayor Cranley opposes Indiana's anti-LGBT law
Mayor John Cranley issued a statement Wednesday, April 1, about the effects of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).
- April 1, 2015
- Mayor Cranley remembers sacrifice of FAO Daryl Gordon
Mayor John Cranley remembered the life and sacrifice of FAO Daryl Gordon Wednesday morning during a funeral service at St. Peter in Chains Cathedral in downtown Cincinnati.
- March 27, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Asks That U.S. Flags Be Flown At Half-Staff
Mayor John Cranley is respectfully requesting all U.S. flags within the City of Cincinnati be flown at half-staff through the end of the day on Wednesday, April 1.
- March 26, 2015
- City Mourns Death Of FAO Daryl Gordon
The City of Cincinnati mourns the loss of Fire Aparatus Operator Daryl Gordon, who sustained fatal injuries in the line of duty today.
- March 12, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Urges Delay On MSD Charge For Breweries
Mayor John Cranley is asking City Manager Harry Black to delay the implementation of a proposed sewer surcharge on local breweries pending further review.
- March 10, 2015
- Mayor Cranley To Hold 2015 Youth Career Path Expo
Mayor John Cranley will hold the Youth Career Path Expo on Saturday to offer job-related information and advice to young people between the ages of 14 and 18.
- March 6, 2015
- Mayor Cranley Announces Crackdown On Neighborhood Blight
Standing in front of a yard in Price Hill that was filled with junk, Mayor John Cranley on Friday unveiled a proposal for a major new initiative that would increase litter and weed enforcement in Cincinnati’s neighborhoods.
- February 25, 2015
- City Of Cincinnati Selected For Prestigious Ohio Biking Award
Mayor John Cranley accepted an award Wednesday given to the City of Cincinnati by an Ohio bicycling group for promoting the use of bicycles for recreation, transportation and other purposes.
- More Results: