View the latest news and updates from the Office of the City Manager.
- April 22, 2015
- Cincinnati’s Open Data Portal ‘Opens the Books’ on Government Operations
Open Data Cincinnati allows anyone to browse through various datasets of information collected by the City to document how the government operates.
- April 8, 2015
- Sheila Hill-Christian Appointed As Cincinnati's New Assistant City Manager
City Manager Harry Black is excited to announce the hiring of Sheila Hill-Christian as the City of Cincinnati's new Assistant City Manager.
- April 3, 2015
- City Manager Pens Letter to Indy Businesses in Wake of Religious Freedom Restoration Act Controversy
Cincinnati City Manager Harry Black is inviting disgruntled business leaders from Indiana to the Queen City in the wake of controversy Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
- April 1, 2015
- City Manager Black recalls sacrifice of FAO Daryl Gordon
City Manager Harry Black recalled the commitment to public service and sacrifice of FAO Daryl Gordon this morning during a funeral service at St. Peter in Chains Cathedral in downtown Cincinnati.
- March 6, 2015
- City Manager Rolls Out 5 Administrative Priority Goals
City Manager Harry Black will announce and expand upon five strategic priorities to be used to focus the City Administration on innovation and the delivery of efficient, effective and improved customer service.
- February 20, 2015
- National Press for Cincy's New Stat/Performance Management Effort
Cincinnati hopes to “leapfrog to the front of the class” of municipal stats programs.
- February 2, 2015
- Thomas B. Corey To Oversee Economic Inclusion
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Thomas B. Corey, an attorney, to oversee Cincinnati's economic inclusion efforts. He takes office Feb. 9, 2015.
- December 16, 2014
- City Manager Harry Black, 100 Days On The Job
Today marks Harry Black's 100th day as Cincinnati City Manager. Mr. Black has worked at a whirlwind pace to become acquainted with Cincinnati. Mr. Black and his team have made progress on implementing the policies established by the Mayor and City Council.
- November 24, 2014
- Oscar Bedolla Named Director Of Trade & Development
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Mr. Oscar Bedolla as Director of the Trade and Development Department.
- November 24, 2014
- Cincinnati's Next Solicitor Appointed
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Ms. Paula Boggs Muething, a veteran public servant, as Cincinnati’s City Solicitor. Boggs Muething will officially begin on Dec. 29.
- More Results: