- CHD Welcomes New Medical Director
The Health Department is proud to introduce you to its new medical director, Dr. O'dell Owens. Get to know more about him.
- Enquirer Op-Ed: 'Strategy to Save Babies Is Working,' Maseru Says
See what the Health Commissioner, Dr. Noble Maseru, has to say about saving babies and the momentum that continues to build as we strive to lower the Infant Mortality rate.
- Holiday Project Gives Gift of Reading to Millvale Children
This holiday season locals are encouraged to support a book-giving project for at-risk children in the Millvale neighborhood.
- Creating Healthy Communities Coalition Honored for Promoting Good Health
The Creating Healthy Communities Coalition is one of eighteen communities state-wide being honored with a Healthy Ohio Healthy Community award from the Ohio Department of Health for promoting good health to residents.
- Cincinnati Mosquito Pool Tests Positive for West Nile Virus
The Cincinnati Health Department has confirmed a mosquito pool in Mt. Airy Forest tested positive for West Nile Virus.