- Cincinnati Health Department Awarded $941,466 for Madisonville Health Center Renovation
The Braxton Cann Memorial Health Center, owned and operated by the Cincinnati Health Department, is getting a makeover thanks to a $941,466 federal grant.
- More Local Mosquitoes Test Positive for West Nile Virus
The Cincinnati Health Department confirmed two more batches of mosquitoes tested positive for West Nile Virus at Lunken Airport and Metropolitan Sewer District Treatment Plant.
- CHD Names Dr. O’Dell Owens New Medical Director
The Cincinnati Board of Health approved the appointment of Dr. O’Dell Owens as Medical Director for the Cincinnati Health Department.
- Cradle Cincinnati partners transform CHD's Price Hill Health Center
Cradle Cincinnati, a collaborative focused on reducing infant deaths, rededicated the Cincinnati Health Department's Price Hill Community Health Center on Friday after months of hard work transforming the space into a more welcoming place for mothers and young families.
- PHOTOS: Transformed Price Hill Health Center
Here's a look inside the new-look Price Hill Health Center. Nearly every surface of the full-service clinic was touched with a splash of color, one-of-a-kind works of art, or inspirational messages directed at mothers, children and families.