Get the latest news and updates from the Cincinnati Fire Department.
- January 31, 2015
- One-Alarm Structure Fire at 2622 Victory Pkwy – Walnut Hills
Upon arrival at the aforementioned address fire companies discovered a “working” fire on the third floor of a 3-story brick, 16-unit apartment building with fire showing from the third floor.
- January 26, 2015
- One- Alarm Fire at 2500 Kemper Ln. Apartment 427
Initially Dispatched for a report of a fire alarm.
- January 25, 2015
- One Alarm Structure Fire at 4410 W. 8th St.
E-24 was originally dispatched for an outdoor fire, upon arrival they discovered a fire in the driveway that was extending into the structure.
- January 23, 2015
- Structure fire at 4805 Glenshade Ave
Child care provider turned on the dishwasher in a 2 story single family dwelling and noticed smoke in the structure after a few minutes run time.
- January 19, 2015
- Pancake Collapse onto the I-75 expressway
During the preparation for demolition of the old Hopple Street overpass, a catastrophic pancake collapse occurred of a section of that bridge onto the southbound lanes of I-75.
- January 17, 2015
- Structure Fire at 771 E Epworth
Fire companies were dispatched to a report of an auto fire.
- January 11, 2015
- Structure Fire at 5556 Colerain Ave
Fire companies were dispatched to a report of a business on fire at 5556 Colerain Ave.
- January 9, 2015
- Structure Fire at 607 FOREST AVE - AVONDALE
Fire companies dispatched to a report of a building fire.
- January 2, 2015
- Motor vehicle accident with entrapment
CFD firefighters were requested to respond to treat injuries to persons involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- December 27, 2014
- One-Alarm Structure Fire at 4906 Paddock Rd
911 Emergency Call Center notified by building resident that house was on fire.
- More Results: