Get the latest news and updates from the Cincinnati Fire Department.
- May 3, 2015
- One Alarm Structure Fire
One Alarm response for a report of smoke coming from the rear of the above address. Upon arrival, fire companies discovered a fire in the rear area of the building.
- April 27, 2015
- One- Alarm Fire at 2851 Woodside Dr.
Initially Dispatched for a report of a fire alarm. Initial responding Companies discovered an electrical fire in an interior 13,000 Volt Sub 4 Transformer on the sixth floor.
- April 23, 2015
- Two Alarm Structure Fire
Companies were dispatched for a report of a fire in an apartment building with people trapped.
- April 21, 2015
- CFD Fourth Annual Awards Banquet
The Cincinnati Fire Department proudly presents their Fourth Annual Awards Banquet, hosted by the Cincinnati Fire Foundation.
- April 18, 2015
- One Alarm structure fire at 5583 Fox Rd. Mt. Airy Neighborhood
Report of an explosion and fire in an attached garage at the above address.
- April 2, 2015
- Mutual Aid Response 731 Madison Av., Covington, KY. 41015
A Cincinnati Fire Department mutual aid response was requested to respond to a working structure fire in a large, mercantile type building
- April 1, 2015
- One Alarm structure fire at 1813 Mears Avenue, Mt. Washington
Companies responded for smoke coming from a second story apartment in a two story occupied brick multi-family dwelling.
- March 30, 2015
- Scheduled events to honor our fallen hero, FAO Daryl Gordon
The Cincinnati Fire Department is releasing all information pertaining to the scheduled events to honor our fallen hero, FAO Daryl Gordon.
- March 29, 2015
- One Alarm Structure Fire at Colerain Ave. and Kipling Ave.
Communication Center received multiple calls for smoke coming from the building.
- March 27, 2015
- Two Alarm Fire at 1410 Apjones St, Northside
The fire initially was reported as a Fire Alarm.
- More Results: