Get the latest news and updates from the Cincinnati Fire Department.
- July 18, 2015
- Structure Fire at 3218 Lehman Road
The Cincinnati Emergency Communications Center received a call from a neighbor stating the house was on fire at the above address.
- July 13, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 4567 North Edgewood
Units responded to a report of smoke coming from a second floor apartment.
- July 11, 2015
- One Alarm Structure Fire at 4050 Reading Rd
Fire companies were dispatched to a report of a bedroom on fire, with people still in the building.
- July 10, 2015
- One Alarm Structure Fire at 2075 Harrison Ave., South Fairmount
While completing the emergency care and transport of a patient from a previously dispatched medical run, a fire company was met with some loud knocking on the door of the patient’s door with someone reporting a fire “around the corner”.
- July 2, 2015
- One-Alarm Structure Fire at 1621 Potter Pl.
CFD 1 Alarm Compliment was dispatched for a working fire in a frame 2 story with attic (2A) single family residence.
- July 1, 2015
- Structure Fire at 1018 Sturm St.
Fire companies responded to a report of a building on fire at 17:43 on 7/1/15.
- June 28, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 3518 Fyffe Ave.
Units responded to a report of a grease fire in the kitchen of a single family dwelling at 3518 Fyffe Ave.
- June 26, 2015
- River Emergency
Companies were initially dispatched for the report that a man drove his truck into the river.
- June 16, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 1632 Queen City Av
Units responded to a report of a building on fire next to Water Works on Queen City Av.
- June 15, 2015
- One Alarm Fire in a Vacant House
Multiple calls were received for a house on fire across the street from 1714 Avonlea Av.
- More Results: