Get the latest news and updates from the Cincinnati Fire Department.
- July 1, 2015
- Structure Fire at 1018 Sturm St.
Fire companies responded to a report of a building on fire at 17:43 on 7/1/15.
- June 28, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 3518 Fyffe Ave.
Units responded to a report of a grease fire in the kitchen of a single family dwelling at 3518 Fyffe Ave.
- June 26, 2015
- River Emergency
Companies were initially dispatched for the report that a man drove his truck into the river.
- June 16, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 1632 Queen City Av
Units responded to a report of a building on fire next to Water Works on Queen City Av.
- June 15, 2015
- One Alarm Fire in a Vacant House
Multiple calls were received for a house on fire across the street from 1714 Avonlea Av.
- June 13, 2015
- Two Alarm Fire at 111 Garfield Pl. Apartment 1103
Initially Dispatched for a report of a fire alarm.
- June 11, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 2211 Highland Ave. (Mt. Auburn)
Dispatched for a report of a kitchen fire.
- June 2, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 619 Central Ave. Apartment 500
Before Fire Companies arrived on the scene, numerous phone calls were received by Cincinnati Fire Communications reporting a fire on the 6th floor, and the full one-alarm compliment was dispatched.
- May 27, 2015
- One Alarm Fire at 3121 Gobel Ave
Fire Companies responded to a report of an apartment building on fire.
- May 25, 2015
- One Alarm Structure Fire
Dispatch originally received a call for a water flow alarm to 1542 Linn Street.
- More Results: