- 105th LEO RECRUIT CLASS GRADUATION
The Cincinnati Police Department’s 105th Recruit Class will graduate Friday, June 5, 2015 at 1:30 pm at the Cincinnati Christian University, 2700 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45204. Twenty-two Cincinnati Police Law Enforcement Officers will be presented with and receive their commissions.
- Justice Department Grant Will Fund City and County Programs
The City of Cincinnati and Hamilton County will share a grant of $304,299 from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance.
- Attorney General Lynch Visits Innovative Police Community Educational Partnership; Thanks Officers
Cincinnati, OH – Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch traveled to Cincinnati today as part of a national Community Policing Tour that highlights collaborative programs and innovative policing practices designed to advance public safety, strengthen police-community relations and foster mutual trust and respect.
- ABCs of Police & Fire Community Meeting Held in Over the Rhine
Cincinnati, OH – Cincinnati Police and Fire Departments will hold its next session of ABCs of Police and Fire Community Meeting in conjunction with the OTR Neighborhood Enhancement Program.
- POLICE MEMORIAL WEEK EVENTS HONOR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS
Members of law enforcement have come together with the citizens they serve for more than fifty years to recognize the dedication of peace officers and to honor those killed in the line of duty.