- 1-Year Update: Chief Performance Officer, OPDA Progress
Since starting his new position of Chief Performance Officer on Nov. 17, 2014, Chad Kenney has been a major player in the creation of the Office of Performance & Data Analytics (OPDA), something City Manager Harry Black has spoken extensively about throughout his recruitment, and since assuming his duties in Cincinnati.
- City Manager Names Preferred Police Chief Candidate
City Manager Harry Black has presented Interim Chief Eliot Isaac as his candidate to serve as Cincinnati’s next police chief.
- WATCH: City Manager Talks to Fox 19 About Engage Cincy Grants
City Manager Harry Black appeared on Fox 19 Saturday morning to discuss the City of Cincinnati's unique community-building effort, the Engage Cincy Challenge Grant contest.
- City Seeks Your Input on Next Police Chief
The City Manager wants to hear from you. He is asking residents and community stakeholders to participate in the police chief selection process by taking, and sharing, a brief survey.
- City Offers $10,000 Grants to ‘Engage Cincy’
Put on your thinking caps, Cincinnati. The City wants you to come up with innovative ways to promote positive community engagement, social interaction and participation.