- National Press for Cincy's New Stat/Performance Management Effort
Cincinnati hopes to “leapfrog to the front of the class” of municipal stats programs.
- Thomas B. Corey To Oversee Economic Inclusion
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Thomas B. Corey, an attorney, to oversee Cincinnati's economic inclusion efforts. He takes office Feb. 9, 2015.
- City Manager Harry Black, 100 Days On The Job
Today marks Harry Black's 100th day as Cincinnati City Manager. Mr. Black has worked at a whirlwind pace to become acquainted with Cincinnati. Mr. Black and his team have made progress on implementing the policies established by the Mayor and City Council.
- Oscar Bedolla Named Director Of Trade & Development
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Mr. Oscar Bedolla as Director of the Trade and Development Department.
- Cincinnati's Next Solicitor Appointed
City Manager Harry Black has appointed Ms. Paula Boggs Muething, a veteran public servant, as Cincinnati’s City Solicitor. Boggs Muething will officially begin on Dec. 29.