Open Budgeting Discussion
City Of Cincinnati Open Budgeting
Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013
Do you want to help your city make budget decisions that reflect your community values?
Come share your thoughts at an Open Budgeting session.
This open discussion, sponsored by the City of Cincinnati, will focus on how the City’s residents, employees, and businesses can better engage in a meaningful, collaborative dialogue around the next City budget.
Cincinnati Open Budgeting discussion
*NEW DATE: Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013
6 to 8:30 p.m. (pizza will be provided)
Public Services Building
1115 Bates Ave. (map)
RSVP by sending an email to PriorityBudget@cincinnati-oh.gov
DIRECTIONS TO PUBLIC SERVICES BUILDING
- From I-75 (either direction) or going North on Central Parkway, take exit 3 for Hopple Street and turn right onto Hopple Street.
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Colerain Avenue.
- Turn right onto Monmouth Avenue (approximately four blocks, passing Valley Park).
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Central Parkway.
- The Public Services Administration Building driveway is located on the right-hand side of Central Parkway (no left turn from Central Parkway going North). Overflow parking is available at the nearby One-Stop Business Permit Center, located on 3300 Central Parkway.