Find information about road construction, utility projects and events that affect your travel.
- May 22, 2015
- Power Outage to Affect Some Downtown Traffic Signals, Lighting
Some downtown traffic signals and street lights are likely to remain out of service into Saturday morning due to the failure of a piece of underground electric equipment that provides power to Fort Washington Way lighting and nearby buildings.
- May 20, 2015
- Freestore Foodbank Hunger Walk To Affect Downtown Memorial Day Traffic
Several lane restrictions will be in effect across downtown Cincinnati on Memorial Day in order to allow hundreds of people to take part in a walk to help fight hunger across the region.
- May 20, 2015
- MAP: Lane Restrictions Downtown For Taste of Cincinnati
Several traffic restrictions will be in place this weekend for the annual Taste of Cincinnati celebration from May 23-25.
- May 18, 2015
- MLK lane closures scheduled This Week
There will be nightly lane closures this week on a portion of Martin Luther King Drive that spans Interstate 71 in order to let road crews continue work on the MLK interchange project.
- May 14, 2015
- Several Cincinnati Streets to Close Saturday for OTR 5K
Several streets in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood will close for a few hours Saturday, May 16 in order to allow runners and walkers to take part in the OTR 5K.
- May 12, 2015
- Ninth Street to Close Between Main & Walnut This Weekend for Track Installation
Ninth Street will be closed between Main and Walnut from 7 p.m. Friday, May 15, until 6 a.m. Monday, May 18, so crews may install track on Main Street for the Cincinnati Streetcar. One through lane of Main will remain open.
- May 12, 2015
- MLK Lane Closures Scheduled Tuesday Night, Wednesday Morning for Traffic Switch
Traffic on Martin Luther King Drive is being shifted to the south side of the bridge over Interstate 71 starting the evening of Tuesday, May 12 to allow crews to begin expansion work on the north side. This work is part of the new MLK interchange.
- May 8, 2015
- Downtown Cincinnati Streets to Close Saturday Morning for Girls on the Run Race
Several downtown Cincinnati street will close for a time Saturday morning so the transformational learning and athletic program Girls on the Run can hold their spring 5K race.
- May 5, 2015
- Closures: Third Street Between Walnut & Vine, Walnut Between Third & Fourth
Third Street will be closed between Walnut and Vine, and Walnut will be closed between Third and Fourth streets at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 7, until 6 a.m. Monday, May 11, so crews may install track for the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- May 1, 2015
- Traffic Update: Harrison Avenue Sewer Separation To Affect Traffic Next Week
The Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati (MSD) is installing new storm sewers along Harrison Avenue, Moellering Avenue and Beekman Street in the vicinity of the Western Hills Viaduct in South Fairmount next week as part of the Lick Run Project. The work will require the temporary closure of some stretches of road in that area.
- More Results: